Deception -The practice used till now by the EU commission to reach its stated objectives of political and fiscal union in Europe; thus avoiding permissions of the populace.
So far it has managed to split the continent over the purpose of the European Project, raised youth unemployment to record levels, subjugated entire countries to humiliation and poverty and best of all has gotten away with it.
Now it has a date to complete its mission as set out in the five presidents’ report. That date is 2025. The means to achieve this “Utopian nightmare” is the Lisbon treaty. It is especially interesting to watch the language change as the reader ploughs through the Articles of this document from delightful innocent piffle, past dreamy eyed visions of a perfect world-
|The Lisbon Treaty is the Bible of the European Union to create|
a new Superstate complete with its own Army
1. The Union's aim is to promote peace, its values and the well-being of its peoples.
2. The Union shall offer its citizens an area of freedom, security and justice without internal frontiers, in which the free movement of persons is ensured in conjunction with appropriate measures with respect to external border controls, asylum, immigration…..It shall promote ……solidarity among Member States.
To the outright sinister goal to create an aggressive fighting force under the strong influence of the president of the European Commission.
3. Member States shall make civilian and military capabilities available to the Union for the implementation of the common security and defence policy, Those Member States which together establish multinational forces may also make them available to the common security and defence policy. Member States shall undertake progressively to improve their military capabilities.
|From Tourism to Tour of Duty. The EU will be permitted to|
requisition military and Civilian assets for acts of military
capabilities. The actions include invasion and peace-making.
In the course of which the Union may use civilian and military means, shall include joint disarmament……..tasks of combat forces in crisis management, including peace-making and post-conflict stabilisation. All these tasks may contribute to the fight against terrorism, including by supporting third countries in combating terrorism in their territories.
One of the weapons of Deception the Union uses is Interpretation. This is the role of the European court of Justice (ECJ). The court almost always rules in favour of the European Commission in any dispute over Interpretation between the commission and the rest of the Union.
So how does the Commission get control of Europe by legal means you ask?
It is all written down in the treaty. Punctuated throughout the Lisbon Treaty are inserts and amendments to circumvent any objections to the goal of a central political and fiscal Superstate supported by a pan European army- paid for and supplied by the member states.
This little bit is particularly useful for the commission in pursuit of staying out of the spotlight by controlling free speech.
The Member States shall support the Union's external and security policy actively and unreservedly in a spirit of loyalty and mutual solidarity and shall comply with the Union's action in this area.
The Member States shall facilitate the achievement of the Union's tasks and refrain from any measure which could jeopardise the attainment of the Union's objectives.’
…. They shall refrain from any action which is contrary to the interests of the Union or likely to impair its effectiveness as a cohesive force in international relations.
The Council and the High Representative shall ensure compliance with these principles.
In other words you may disagree in private but you may not openly criticise the Union and its works.
To initiate a military action there is the following provision for the Commission.
4. Decisions relating to the common security and defence policy, including those initiating a mission as referred to in this Article, shall be adopted by the Council acting unanimously on a proposal from the High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy…. together with the Commission.
A safeguard you might say is in the unanimous action. But no! The Commission gets around this by creating a separately controlled permanent force.
Those Member States whose military capabilities fulfil higher criteria …..shall establish permanent structured cooperation within the Union framework.
The European Defense Agency referred to in Article 42 (3) shall be open to all Member States wishing to be part of it. The Council, acting by a qualified majority, shall adopt a decision defining the Agency's statute, seat and operational rules.
Specific groups shall be set up within the Agency bringing together Member States engaged in joint projects. The Agency shall carry out its tasks in liaison with the Commission where necessary.
The final sway towards control comes in the shape of removing vetoes and diluting down resistance from the Council of Europe. It is called “Qualified Majority Voting” This is a situation where any group of countries small or big can start a military action by representing 65% of the population of the European Union.
Given that 35% of a 508 million population is 178 million then Europe could technically go to war without the consent of France, UK and Italy.
But these three major countries would still be obliged to supply the means and the money to complete any military action should in theory Macedonia invade Slovenia.
7. If a Member State is the victim of armed aggression on its territory, the other Member States shall have towards it an obligation of aid and assistance by all the means in their power,
Does this apply internally and can it refer to separatist movements of which there are many cross the continent.So! Roll over NATO ..here comes the European Defence Agency under the mighty influence of the President of the European Commission. Who says “Power is Never Given.